Matt Gross on the Travel Channel

http://tcpilotweek.com/trailerpage_25escapes.html

Matt Gross will be on the show 25 Mind Blowing Escapes.

Oh, how I wish I had cable in America.

Here's the message from Matt and let's all demand that Matt Gross get his own show!

From Matt Gross:

Subject: If you own a television:

"...you may want to turn it to the Travel Channel this Thursday at 8pm. That’s when I’m slated to appear as a ranting, raving, eye-rolling talking head on “25 Mind Blowing Escapes.” (Yes, it’s missing a hyphen, but I’m not proofreading anymore.)

This could very well be my breakthrough moment on TV—or my very first moment of nationwide humiliation. Or maybe both. Either way, it should be entertaining. Watch it if you dare!

(And if you like, take the survey at http://tcpilotweek.com/surveypage_25escapes.html and demand the Travel Channel give me my own show.)

Cheers,

--
Matt Gross

Popular posts from this blog

5 of the Best Jajangmyeon 짜장면 in the City of Seoul, Korea

5 of the Best Gamjatang Restaurants in Seoul: Korean Potato and Pork Stew

Calories in Soju and other things I Know about Korea's Famous Swill